We Will, Together
Wonders & Worries ensures that children and teenagers can reach their full potential, despite a parent’s serious illness. We’re in this, together.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Updated 4/27/2021: After careful consideration, Wonders & Worries has updated our service offering to better reflect current prevailing health conditions. Effective immediately, Wonders & Worries will adopt the following service structure:
- We will begin to meet with clients in-person on a limited basis. Young clients and children who are not easily supported virtually now have the option to meet in-person with a vaccinated child life specialist.
- Our groups continue to meet virtually and will meet virtually through the summer. For families in our service area, we have virtual group options for school-age children ages 8 to 11 years and for tweens and teens ages 12 to 17 years.
- We will continue to offer virtual support as one of our ongoing options for services. Post-pandemic, families within our service area will work with their primary child life specialist to determine if in-person or virtual/video support is the best fit.
- For families outside of our central Texas service area, we will continue to offer our Helpline (844-WE-WONDER) and our many website resources.
- Please check the home page frequently for the most current information about our current service offerings as we begin to safely transition back to normal operations.
The public health challenges brought on by COVID-19 have been unlike anything our community, nation, and world have experienced before. Our priority remains to provide professional support to families so children and teenagers can reach their full potential despite a parent’s serious illness.
It remains more important than ever for us to receive your financial support to help ensure those in need are able to receive our help. Your donations help underwrite our cost of operations, technology-based solutions for virtual support, and therapy kits for shipment to families, as well as costs associated with our return to in-person support. Make a donation today.
Finally, in order to support our nation’s families and its healthcare workers, Wonders & Worries has prepared the following free resources for download and use related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are stronger, together.
We Will Bear the Burden, Together
For more than 20 years, we have provided professional expertise to help kids and teens build their well-being and cope with a parent’s serious illness. Find out how we can support your family.
We Will Learn, Together
Whether you’re deciding on your family’s next step or you’re just looking for more information, check out our parent resources. We’re here to help you parent successfully during this difficult time.
We Will, Together
There’s lots happening! See how you can connect to Wonders & Worries, and check out upcoming events.
- Fundraising Event Nov 6, 2021
Wonders & Worries Drive for Hope
- Fundraising Event Oct 15, 2021
2021 No Worries Classic Sporting Clay Shoot
- News Oct 26, 2020
We are Growing! Wonders & Worries Expands to Houston
- News Aug 24, 2020
Fiscal Year In Review
- News Oct 31, 2019
Welcome our new Outreach Manager, Jordan!
- News Oct 10, 2019
New Registered Provider Program
- News Oct 10, 2019
New Continuing Education Opportunity!
- News Jun 18, 2019
Wonders & Worries Receives Donation to Help Kids Cope
- News Jun 11, 2019
Welcome our new Event Manager, Leslie
- News Feb 26, 2019
Unmasked Gala 2019 a Huge Success!
- Event Feb 21, 2019
Last Chance! Unmasked is Friday, Feb. 22
- Event Feb 19, 2019
Raffle Tickets Now on Sale – No Attendance Required