TMLT Puts Values into Action by ‘Adopting’ Wonders & Worries
Posted on Jan 12, 2018
Since 2005, Texas Medical Liability Trust (TMLT) staff have participated in the Team of the Year. A team of employees works together during the year to raise money for a local charity of their choosing.
TMLT’s 2017 Team of the Year raised funds for Wonders & Worries. Their unique fundraising ideas included April Fool’s day prank packages, singing telegrams in the office, a picnic on the rooftop, casual Fridays and more. Watch a video recapping singing telegrams in action.
What a success!
During 2017, TMLT and its employees exceeded expectations, providing Wonders & Worries with:
- $ 700 in Angel Tree gifts donated from Wonders & Worries’ Amazon wishlist
- $ 12,500 check from all the Team of the Year creative fundraising activities
- $ 1,575 worth of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training to Wonders & Worries staff
- $ 10,160 worth of HIPAA risk assessment & software for one year
- Volunteers to stuff and label 13,000 envelopes
- Volunteers at the 2017 Wonders & Worries’ No Worries Classic fundraiser
All told, TMLT provided Wonders & Worries with more than $25,000 in value so that children and families can thrive during a parent’s serious illness.
Here’s a graphic recapping their generosity:
Thank you!Back to News