Partners In Hope
Our Partners in Hope program is exclusively for families who received support from Wonders & Worries. The goal is to have 10% of the operating budget come from our amazing clients, who uniquely understand the value of our support. With clients financially supporting our mission, we can continue offering our services at no cost to families.
Here are the ways that you can be a Partner in Hope:
- Make a one time or monthly donation today. Donate here!
- Ask your friends and family to add Wonders & Worries to their annual giving – remember! grandparents can give through The Pride!
- Have a birthday party for you or your children and, in lieu of gifts, have everyone make a donation to Wonders & Worries. Check out our Community Champions page to connect with us!
- Through a fun seasonal party for you and your friends to bring awareness to and raise money for Wonders & Worries. Fill out the form on our Community Champions page and we can help get you the Wonders & Worries items you need!
- Everybody knows somebody with a serious illness, so share about Wonders & Worries on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (don’t forget to follow and tag us!) and let your friends know how Wonders & Worries has supported your family!
Read here about how Stephanie Howard and her family have benefited from our services, gained a new family, and continued to support Wonders & Worries in various ways.