How to Donate
Wonders & Worries is able to provide all services at no cost to families because of individual donors and corporate contributions. Find your best fit for giving.
Connect with others like you. Join a giving group.
- Exclusively for Clients: Partners in Hope
- For Budding Philanthropists: 2001 Society
- For Teenagers, 9th-12th Grades: Teen Council
- For Grandparents: The Pride
- For Sustainable Funding: Millennium Society
- For Our Future: Endowment Circle
- For Planned Giving: Hope Society
Honorary or Memorial Giving
Donations given to Wonders & Worries can be made in honor or in memory of a friend, family member, or loved one. There is no higher compliment than an honorary or memorial gift to Wonders & Worries. An acknowledgement card or letter will be mailed to the person designated by the donor.
We suggest using the following template when requesting a memorial gift:
To honor those who have supported [insert person’s name and family], please consider making a donation in his/her name to Wonders & Worries in lieu of flowers. Donations can be made here or can be mailed to 9101 Burnet Road, Suite 107 Austin, TX 78758.
Become a Community Champion by hosting an event to raise funds for Wonders & Worries.