How to Donate
Wonders & Worries is able to provide services at no cost to families because of individual donors and corporate contributions. Find your best fit for giving.
Make a one-time gift through our secure donation form. Donate Now
Connect with others like you. Join a giving group.
- Exclusively for Clients: Partners in Hope
- For Budding Philanthropists: 2001 Society
- For Teenagers, 9th-12th Grades: Teen Council
- For Grandparents: The Pride
- For Sustainable Funding: Millennium Society
- For Our Future: Endowment Circle
- For Planned Giving: Hope Society
Honorary or Memorial Giving
Donations given to Wonders & Worries can be made in honor or in memory of a friend, family member, or loved one. There is no higher compliment than an honorary or memorial gift to Wonders & Worries. An acknowledgement card or letter will be mailed to the person designated by the donor.
We suggest using the following template when requesting a memorial gift:
To honor those who have supported [insert person’s name and family], please consider making a donation in his/her name to Wonders & Worries in lieu of flowers. Donations can be made here or can be mailed to 9101 Burnet Road, Suite 107 Austin, TX 78758.
Become a Community Champion by hosting an event to raise funds for Wonders & Worries.