Are you an art lover? Have you always wanted to collect art, but weren’t sure where to start? If so, this package is for you!
There is nothing more personal than original art that you have chosen or created. Your art collection will be complete!
The package includes:
- A carefully curated selection consisting of 7 pieces of antique and contemporary African art valued at $7,000. This also includes a virtual design and history consultation from Logan Gaisford of Hemingway African Gallery and Safaris based in New York. Logan will provide a creative collaboration in assessing your critical placement and design decisions. She will do this by considering the indoor/outdoor space, other works of art in the vicinity, lighting, and your overall preferences and goals.
- An original piece of art from local artist Chris Rogers. Chris is well known in the Austin art scene for his pursuits which include painting live, commercial, and residential mural work, and freelance acrylic and oil paintings. Since 2012, Chris has called Austin home, and, over the last several years, has become a staple in the local scene. He’s gained much notoriety for his artistic contributions and collaborations, having been featured numerous times on KXAN and FOX7 and in the Austin-American Statesman, The Chronicle and Newsweek.
- An original piece of art from Austin artist Erin Welden. Erin is best known for her custom impasto paintings and is a full time professional artist living in Austin. She studied art at Ball State University and glass at Talisman Glass and Chicago Hot Glass Studio. Erin has always had a fascination with tactile materials. Studying mosaic art under Sonia King at the Institute of Mosaic Art in Berkeley inspired her to branch out of blown glass and create multi medium mosaic projects using stone, marble, ceramic, stained glass and other organic materials. Her first love and specialty is large scale custom impasto paintings. *Erin’s piece is dedicated to the Dusza family and the memory of Casey Marie. Casey Marie recently lost her battle with breast cancer. Wonders & Worries is honored to have provided support to Eric, Casey Marie, Gavin and Dylan.
- A three-lesson portraiture painting session with Austin portrait artist David Thornberry. David received his Masters of Fine Art from Kent State University. He is a painter and a poet, alternating between the two art forms. He continues to make, publish, and show art, both literally and visually in the Austin area.
- A private photo session with Robin Jackson of Robin Jackson Photography. Robin holds sessions in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi and Albuquerque and is known for her family photography. You will also receive an 11”x14” portrait chosen from your session.
Donated by: Logan Gaisford & Hemingway African Gallery and Safaris, Chris Rogers, Erin Welden, David Thornberry and Robin Jackson Photography
Restrictions: African art pieces will be the specific pieces shown in the Hemingway document. Other original art images are representations of the artists’ style and may not be actual pieces awarded. Portraiture lessons and photography session to be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time between the artists and the winner. Both Portraiture lessons and photography sessions as well as art selection window expire March 1, 2022.
Buy Raffle Tickets Today!
Please be sure to review the raffle rules, terms and conditions before purchasing tickets.