COVID-19 Service Update
At Wonders & Worries, we believe it is our responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and the families they serve, especially because they represent such a vulnerable portion of the population.
To this effect, Wonders & Worries will begin offering the following services to all families in need effective immediately:
- Extended Helpline Hours – 844-WE-WONDER (844-939-6633) – from Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Virtual Support
- Virtual support by certified child life specialists via video and mail (sending supplies) to children and teenagers ages 5-18
- Parent facilitated in-home sessions (guided by certified child life specialists) for children ages 2-18
- Ongoing Support
- We continue to offer telephone-based support to parents
- We continue to offer support to teens via Sup!, our teen-focused mobile app
We stand ready to serve the needs of our community. Refer a family.
Please refer to the attached document for help providing age appropriate information about COVID-19 to your children, while minimizing stress within your family. Thank you to Katie Taylor, Child Life on Call, for this valuable resource.
For community based information related to COVID-19, visit austintx.gov for more resources including assistance with utility bills, housing and food.