How to Help Children and Teens Prepare for and Cope with Loss (Online Continuing Education)
“How to Help Children and Teens Prepare for and Cope with Loss” is an online continuing education module for professionals working with children and teens impacted by illness and loss. Whether you are a school counselor, a private practice clinician or a hospital-based clinician, this online continuing education opportunity is for you! For more information on the curriculum, see below.
Continuing Education Hours: 4
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates.
Intensive online professional development for staff. Complete at your own pace.
Over 25 hours of video resources.
Secure payments made via Paypal.
This course is hosted in Canvas. Access it from anywhere, even a mobile device.
By completing this online continuing education program, you will be able to gain:
- Better understanding of loss on a child at different developmental stages
- Better ways to talk with parents about the importance of communication with children regarding illness and death
- Ways to break down information into manageable pieces
- Activities and role-plays, making this information more concrete and tangible for you as the learner and for the parents, children and teens you serve
- Accredited by the Texas State Board of Social Workers
Join Our Professional Mailing List
If you’d like to receive e-mail communication from us with information relevant to clinical professionals, please join our mailing list today!