Year End Campaign Raises Money for 9 More Families
Posted on Jan 8, 2018
In December alone, you donated more than $27,000 in response to our year end giving campaign.
Because of your generosity, nine more families will receive full Wonders & Worries support at no cost to them.
That means that a family of four will have free access to:
- Parenting classes – with childcare and dinner included
- One-on-one parenting consultations with professional child life staff
- Family fun events – outings to enjoy a respite and make memories with other families facing serious illness
- Exclusive coping curriculum for children and teens led by child life staff – either one-on-one or in a group
- Books, learning materials, creative outlets and resources for the whole family
- Monthly support groups for kids and teens
- Monthly support groups for parents
- Exclusive access to free and discounted event tickets (baseball, ballet, basketball, Unmasked Gala, etc.)
- Access to emergency financial assistance, as available
- Navigation to other psycho-social and health services, if needed
- Bereavement support if a loss occurs after the family has connected with Wonders & Worries
All of this is possible because you said yes to #wewilltogether.
For more information on Wonders & Worries’ services, visit What We Do.Back to News